2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V02.4
Carrier or suspected carrier of diphtheria
- Short description: Diphtheria carrier.
- ICD-9-CM V02.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V02.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V02.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V02.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z22.2 Carrier of diphtheria
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V02.4
- Carrier (suspected) of
- diphtheria V02.4
- Diphtheria, diphtheritic (gangrenous) (hemorrhagic) 032.9
- carrier (suspected) of V02.4