2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E946.2
Local astringents and local detergents causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: Adv eff local astringent.
- ICD-9-CM E946.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E946.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E946.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E946.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E946.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E946.2
- Adverse effect of detergent
- Adverse effect of soap
- Adverse reaction to detergent
- Adverse reaction to soap