2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E946.2
Local astringents and local detergents causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: Adv eff local astringent.
- ICD-9-CM E946.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E946.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E946.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E946.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E946.2: 2012 2013 2014.
- Adverse effect of detergent
- Adverse effect of soap
- Adverse reaction to detergent
- Adverse reaction to soap
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E946.2