2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E891
Conflagration in other and unspecified building or structure
- There are 6 ICD-9-CM codes below E891 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E891.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E891: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Conflagration in:
- convalescent and other residential home
- dormitory of educational institution
- farm outbuildings
- Conflagration originating from sources classifiable to E893-E898, in the above buildings