2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E855.9
Accidental poisoning by unspecified drug acting on central and autonomic nervous systems
- Short description: Acc poison-cns drug NOS.
- ICD-9-CM E855.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E855.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E855.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E855.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E855.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E855.9