2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E822.8
Other motor vehicle nontraffic accident involving collision with moving object injuring other specified person
- Short description: Oth coll mov obj-per NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E822.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E822.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E822.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E822.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E822.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V40.2XXA Person on outside of car injured in collision with pedestrian or animal in nontraffic accident, initial encounter