2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E812.1
Other motor vehicle traffic accident involving collision with motor vehicle injuring passenger in motor vehicle other than motorcycle
- Short description: Mv collision NOS-pasngr.
- ICD-9-CM E812.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E812.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E812.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E812.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E812.1: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM V49.59XA Passenger injured in collision with other motor vehicles in traffic accident, initial encounter