2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E811.2
Motor vehicle traffic accident involving re-entrant collision with another motor vehicle injuring motorcyclist
- Short description: Reentrant coll-motcycl.
- ICD-9-CM E811.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E811.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- However, E811.2 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E811.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E811.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V29.40XA Motorcycle driver injured in collision with unspecified motor vehicles in traffic accident, initial encounter