2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E007.8
Activities involving physical games generally associated with school recess, summer camp and children
- Short description: School recess,camp.
- ICD-9-CM E007.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E007.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E007.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E007.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E007.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y93.6A Activity, physical games generally associated with school recess, summer camp and children
- Capture the flag
- Dodge ball
- Four square