2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E007.8
Activities involving physical games generally associated with school recess, summer camp and children
- Short description: School recess,camp.
- ICD-9-CM E007.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E007.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E007.8 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E007.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E007.8: 2012 2013 2014.
- Capture the flag
- Dodge ball
- Four square
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Y93.6A Activity, physical games generally associated with school recess, summer camp and children