2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.84
Adult neglect (nutritional)
- Short description: Adult neglect-nutrition.
- ICD-9-CM 995.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 995.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.84: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.01XA Adult neglect or abandonment, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.01XA Adult neglect or abandonment, suspected, initial encounter
- Adult abuse, nutritional neglect
- Adult neglect, nutritional
- Adult nutritional neglect
- Adult victim of nutritional neglect
- Use additional code to identify: