2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.66
Anaphylactic shock due to food additives
- Short description: Anphylct shk food addtv.
- ICD-9-CM 995.66 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 995.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.66: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T78.06XA Anaphylactic reaction due to food additives, initial encounter