2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 993.9
Unspecified effect of air pressure
- Short description: Effect air pressure NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 993.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 993.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 993.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 993.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T70.9XXA Effect of air pressure and water pressure, unspecified, initial encounter