2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 985.4
Toxic effect of antimony and its compounds
- Short description: Toxic effect antimony.
- ICD-9-CM 985.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 985.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 985.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 985.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T56.891A Toxic effect of other metals, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 985.4
- Antimonial cholera 985.4
- Cholera (algid) (Asiatic) (asphyctic) (epidemic) (gravis) (Indian) (malignant) (morbus) (pestilential) (spasmodic) 001.9
- antimonial 985.4