2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 978.5
Poisoning by diphtheria vaccine
- Short description: Pois-diphtheria vaccine.
- ICD-9-CM 978.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 978.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 978.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 978.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T50.A92A Poisoning by other bacterial vaccines, intentional self-harm, initial encounter