2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 968.2
Poisoning by other gaseous anesthetics
- Short description: Poison-gas anesthet NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 968.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 968.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 968.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 968.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T41.0X1A Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T41.0X2A Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T41.0X3A Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T41.0X4A Poisoning by inhaled anesthetics, undetermined, initial encounter
- Inhalational anesthetic overdose
- Inhaled anesthetic overdose
- Halogenated hydrocarbon derivatives, except halothane
- Nitrous oxide