2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 950.9
Injury to unspecified optic nerve and pathways
- Short description: Inj optic nerv/path NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 950.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 950.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 950.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 950.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S04.019A Injury of optic nerve, unspecified eye, initial encounter
- Injury of left optic tract
- Injury of optic tract
- Injury of right optic tract
- Injury to optic tract
- Optic tract injury
- Optic tract injury, left eye affected
- Optic tract injury, right eye affected