2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 950.1
Injury to optic chiasm
- ICD-9-CM 950.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 950.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 950.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 950.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Injury of optic chiasm
- Optic chiasm injury
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S04.02XA Injury of optic chiasm, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 950.1