2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 948.42
Burn (any degree) involving 40-49 percent of body surface with third degree burn of 20-29%
- Short description: 40-49% bdy brn/20-29% 3d.
- ICD-9-CM 948.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 948.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 948.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 948.42: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T31.42 Burns involving 40-49% of body surface with 20-29% third degree burns
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T32.42 Corrosions involving 40-49% of body surface with 20-29% third degree corrosion