2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 946.0
Burns of multiple specified sites unspecified degree
- Short description: Burn NOS multiple site.
- ICD-9-CM 946.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 946.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 946.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 946.0: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T30.0 Burn of unspecified body region, unspecified degree
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T30.4 Corrosion of unspecified body region, unspecified degree