2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.35
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of knee
- Short description: 3rd deg burn knee.
- ICD-9-CM 945.35 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.35: 2012 2013 2014.
- Third degree burn of left knee
- Third degree burn of right knee
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.329A Burn of third degree of unspecified knee, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.729A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified knee, initial encounter