2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.24
Blisters with epidermal loss due to burn (second degree) of lower leg
- Short description: 2nd deg burn lower leg.
- ICD-9-CM 945.24 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 945.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.24: 2012 2013 2014.
- Second degree burn of left lower leg
- Second degree burn of right lower leg
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.239A Burn of second degree of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T24.639A Corrosion of second degree of unspecified lower leg, initial encounter