2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 945.05
Burn of unspecified degree of knee
- Short description: Burn NOS knee.
- ICD-9-CM 945.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 945.05 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 945.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 945.05: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.029A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified knee, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T24.429A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified knee, initial encounter
- Burn of left knee
- Burn of right knee
- Chemical burn of left knee
- Chemical burn of right knee