2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.51
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues due to burn (deep third degree) of single digit (finger (nail)) other than thumb with loss of finger
- Short description: 3rd burn w loss-finger.
- ICD-9-CM 944.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 944.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.51: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.329A Burn of third degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.729A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified single finger (nail) except thumb, initial encounter