2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.34
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of two or more digits of hand including thumb
- Short description: 3 deg burn fingr w thumb.
- ICD-9-CM 944.34 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 944.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.34: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.349A Burn of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), including thumb, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T23.749A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified multiple fingers (nail), including thumb, initial encounter