2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.08
Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites of wrist(s) and hand(s)
- Short description: Burn NOS hand-multiple.
- ICD-9-CM 944.08 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 944.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.08: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of multiple sites of left wrist and hand
- Burn of multiple sites of right wrist and hand
- Chemical burn of multiple sites of left wrist and hand
- Chemical burn of multiple sites of right wrist and hand
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T23.099A Burn of unspecified degree of multiple sites of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T23.499A Corrosion of unspecified degree of multiple sites of unspecified wrist and hand, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 944.08
- Burn (acid) (cathode ray) (caustic) (chemical) (electric heating appliance) (electricity) (fire) (flame) (hot liquid or object) (irradiation) (lime) (radiation) (steam) (thermal) (x-ray) 949.0
- hand(s) (phalanges) (and wrist) 944.00