2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 944.05
Burn of unspecified degree of palm of hand
- Short description: Burn NOS palm.
- ICD-9-CM 944.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 944.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 944.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 944.05: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Burn of left palm
- Burn of right palm
- Chemical burn of left palm
- Chemical burn of right palm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T23.059A Burn of unspecified degree of unspecified palm, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T23.459A Corrosion of unspecified degree of unspecified palm, initial encounter