2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.36
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of scapular region
- Short description: 3rd deg burn scapula.
- ICD-9-CM 943.36 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.36 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 943.36.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.36: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.369A Burn of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.769A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- Third degree burn of left scapular region
- Third degree burn of right scapular region
- Third degree chemical burn of left scapular region
- Third degree chemical burn of right scapular region