2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.36
Full-thickness skin loss due to burn (third degree nos) of scapular region
- Short description: 3rd deg burn scapula.
- ICD-9-CM 943.36 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 943.36 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 943.36.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.36: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Third degree burn of left scapular region
- Third degree burn of right scapular region
- Third degree chemical burn of left scapular region
- Third degree chemical burn of right scapular region
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.369A Burn of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T22.769A Corrosion of third degree of unspecified scapular region, initial encounter