2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 941.06
Burn of unspecified degree of scalp (any part)
- Short description: Burn NOS scalp.
- ICD-9-CM 941.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 941.06 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 941.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 941.06: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.05XA Burn of unspecified degree of scalp [any part], initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T20.45XA Corrosion of unspecified degree of scalp [any part], initial encounter
- Burn of scalp
- Chemical burn of scalp