2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 924.01
Contusion of hip
- ICD-9-CM 924.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 924.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 924.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 924.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S70.00XA Contusion of unspecified hip, initial encounter
- Left hip contusion
- Left hip hematoma
- Right hip contusion
- Right hip hematoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 924.01
- Contusion (skin surface intact) 924.9
- hip 924.01