2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 921.2
Contusion of orbital tissues
- Short description: Contusion orbital tissue.
- ICD-9-CM 921.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 921.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 921.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 921.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Contusion of orbit of left eye
- Contusion of orbit of right eye
- Contusion of orbital tissue
- Left orbital contusion
- Orbital contusion
- Right orbital contusion
- Traumatic hematoma of orbit
- Traumatic orbital hematoma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S05.10XA Contusion of eyeball and orbital tissues, unspecified eye, initial encounter