2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 917.8
Other and unspecified superficial injury of foot and toes without infection
- Short description: Superf inj foot/toe NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 917.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 917.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 917.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 917.8: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S90.929A Unspecified superficial injury of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S90.933A Unspecified superficial injury of unspecified great toe, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S90.936A Unspecified superficial injury of unspecified lesser toe(s), initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 917.8
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- hair tourniquet - see also Injury, superficial, by site