2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 912.0
Abrasion or friction burn of shoulder and upper arm without infection
- Short description: Abrasion shoulder/arm.
- ICD-9-CM 912.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 912.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 912.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 912.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S40.219A Abrasion of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S40.819A Abrasion of unspecified upper arm, initial encounter
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of axilla without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of scapular region without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of shoulder without infection
- Abrasion AND/OR friction burn of upper arm without infection
- Abrasion of upper limb
- Abrasion, axillary area
- Abrasion, clavicular area
- Abrasion, scapular area
- Abrasion, shoulder area
- Abrasion, upper arm
- Left axilla abrasion
- Left shoulder abrasion
- Left upper arm abrasion
- Right axilla abrasion
- Right shoulder abrasion
- Right upper arm abrasion
- Superficial abrasion of skin of shoulder