2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 880.12
Open wound of axillary region complicated
- Short description: Open wound axilla-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 880.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 880.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 880.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 880.12: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S41.029A Laceration with foreign body of unspecified shoulder, initial encounter