2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 878.0
Open wound of penis without complication
- Short description: Open wound of penis.
- ICD-9-CM 878.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 878.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 878.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 878.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S31.20XA Unspecified open wound of penis, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S38.221A Complete traumatic amputation of penis, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S38.222A Partial traumatic amputation of penis, initial encounter
- Laceration of penis
- Open bite of penis
- Open wound of penis
- Partial traumatic amputation of penis
- Partial traumatic penis amputation
- Penis laceration
- Puncture wound of penis
- Traumatic amputation of penis
- Traumatic penis amputation