2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 876.1
Open wound of back complicated
- Short description: Open wound back-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 876.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 876.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 876.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 876.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S31.020A Laceration with foreign body of lower back and pelvis without penetration into retroperitoneum, initial encounter