2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.60
Open wound of mouth unspecified site uncomplicated
- Short description: Open wound of mouth NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 873.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 873.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 873.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.502A Unspecified open wound of oral cavity, initial encounter
- Laceration of mouth
- Laceration of oral cavity
- Mouth laceration
- Open bite of mouth
- Open wound in mouth
- Open wound of mouth
- Puncture wound of mouth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 873.60
- Wound, open (by cutting or piercing instrument) (by firearms) (cut) (dissection) (incised) (laceration) (penetration) (perforating) (puncture) (with initial hemorrhage, not internal) 879.8
- mouth 873.60