2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 871.5
Penetration of eyeball with magnetic foreign body
- Short description: Penetrat magnet FB eye.
- ICD-9-CM 871.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 871.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 871.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 871.5: 2012 2013 2014.
- Penetrating eye injury w foreign body, magnetic
- Penetrating eye injury with foreign body
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S05.50XA Penetrating wound with foreign body of unspecified eyeball, initial encounter