2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 847.0
- Short description: Sprain of neck.
- ICD-9-CM 847.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 847.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 847.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 847.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.4XXA Sprain of ligaments of cervical spine, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.8XXA Sprain of joints and ligaments of other parts of neck, initial encounter
- Cervical spine sprain
- Injury neck, whiplash
- Injury to neck, whiplash
- Neck muscle strain
- Sprain of neck
- Sprain or strain of cervical spine
- Strain of neck
- Strain of neck muscle
- Strain of tendon of neck
- Traumatic torticollis
- Whiplash injury of neck
- Whiplash injury to neck
- Anterior longitudinal (ligament), cervical
- Atlanto-axial (joints)
- Atlanto-occipital (joints)
- Whiplash injury