2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 841.9
Sprain of unspecified site of elbow and forearm
- Short description: Sprain elbow/forearm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 841.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 841.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 841.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 841.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.409A Unspecified sprain of unspecified elbow, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S56.919A Strain of unspecified muscles, fascia and tendons at forearm level, unspecified arm, initial encounter
- Complete tear, elbow joint
- Forearm sprain
- Left elbow sprain
- Left forearm muscle strain
- Left forearm tendon tear
- Open division elbow ligament
- Repetitive strain injury of arm or forearm
- Right elbow sprain
- Right forearm muscle strain
- Right forearm tendon tear
- Sprain elbow and forearm
- Sprain of elbow
- Sprain of elbow and forearm
- Sprain of ligament of elbow
- Strain arm or forearm, repetitive use
- Strain of arm or forearm, repetitive use
- Strain of muscle and/or tendon of elbow region
- Strain of muscle and/or tendon of forearm
- Strain of tendon of forearm, wrist, hand
- Tendon rupture - elbow
- Traumatic hemarthrosis of the elbow joint