2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 841.0
Radial collateral ligament sprain
- Short description: Sprain radial collat lig.
- ICD-9-CM 841.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 841.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 841.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 841.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S53.439A Radial collateral ligament sprain of unspecified elbow, initial encounter
- Left elbow radial collateral ligament rupture
- Left elbow radial collateral ligament sprain
- Right elbow radial collateral ligament rupture
- Right elbow radial collateral ligament sprain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 841.0
- Sprain, strain (joint) (ligament) (muscle) (tendon) 848.9
- radius, radial (proximal end) 841.9