2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 839.07
Closed dislocation seventh cervical vertebra
- Short description: Disloc 7th cerv vert-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 839.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 839.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 839.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 839.07: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.171A Dislocation of C6/C7 cervical vertebrae, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S13.181A Dislocation of C7/T1 cervical vertebrae, initial encounter
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C6/C7 level
- Cervical vertebral dislocation, C7/T1 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C6/C7
- Cervical vertebral subluxation C7/T1
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C6/C7 level
- Cervical vertebral subluxation, C7/T1 level
- Closed dislocation C6/C7
- Closed dislocation C7/T1