2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 838.03
Closed dislocation of tarsometatarsal (joint)
- Short description: Disloc tarsometatars-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 838.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 838.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 838.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 838.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.326A Dislocation of tarsometatarsal joint of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- Closed left tarsometatarsal joint dislocation
- Closed right tarsometatarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsometatarsal joint dislocation
- Left tarsometatarsal joint subluxation
- Right tarsometatarsal joint dislocation
- Right tarsometatarsal joint subluxation
- Subluxation of left tarsometatarsal joint
- Subluxation of right tarsometatarsal joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 838.03
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8
- tarsometatarsal (joint) 838.03