2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.20
Fracture of unspecified bone(s) of foot (except toes) closed
- Short description: Fx foot bone NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 825.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 825.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 825.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 825.20: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S92.909A Unspecified fracture of unspecified foot, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of foot
- Closed fracture of left foot
- Closed fracture of right foot
- Closed fracture of sesamoid bone of left foot
- Closed fracture of sesamoid bone of right foot
- Closed FX of foot
- Left foot fracture
- Left foot Fx
- Left sesamoid foot fracture
- Left sesamoid foot Fx
- Right foot fracture
- Right foot Fx
- Right sesamoid foot fracture
- Right sesamoid foot Fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 825.20
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- foot, except toe(s) alone (closed) 825.20
- instep, of one foot (closed) 825.20