2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 822.0
Closed fracture of patella
- Short description: Fracture patella-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 822.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 822.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 822.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 822.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S82.009A Unspecified fracture of unspecified patella, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture knee, patella
- Closed fracture of patella of left knee
- Closed fracture of patella of right knee
- Closed FX knee, patella
- Fracture knee, patella
- Fracture of patella
- FX knee, patella
- Left patella (kneecap) fracture
- Left patella Fx
- Right patella (kneecap) fracture
- Right patella Fx