2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 822.0
Closed fracture of patella
- Short description: Fracture patella-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 822.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 822.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 822.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 822.0: 2012 2013 2014.
- Closed fracture knee, patella
- Closed fracture of patella of left knee
- Closed fracture of patella of right knee
- Closed FX knee, patella
- Fracture knee, patella
- Fracture of patella
- FX knee, patella
- Left patella (kneecap) fracture
- Left patella Fx
- Right patella (kneecap) fracture
- Right patella Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S82.009A Unspecified fracture of unspecified patella, initial encounter for closed fracture