2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 814.17
Open fracture of capitate bone (os magnum) of wrist
- Short description: Fx capitate bone-open.
- ICD-9-CM 814.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 814.17 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 814.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 814.17: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S62.133B Displaced fracture of capitate [os magnum] bone, unspecified wrist, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S62.136B Nondisplaced fracture of capitate [os magnum] bone, unspecified wrist, initial encounter for open fracture
- Open capitate bone fracture of left wrist
- Open fracture of capitate bone of right wrist
- Open left capitate (hand bone) fracture
- Open left capitate Fx
- Open right capitate (hand bone) fracture
- Open right capitate Fx