2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 813.41
Colles' fracture closed
- Short description: Colles' fracture-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 813.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 813.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 813.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 813.41: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S52.539A Colles' fracture of unspecified radius, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S52.549A Smith's fracture of unspecified radius, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed Colles' fracture
- Closed fracture wrist, colles type
- Closed FX wrist, Colles type
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 813.41
- Colles' fracture (closed) (reversed) (separation) 813.41
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- Colles' (reversed) (closed) 813.41
- Smith's 813.41
- Smith's fracture (separation) (closed) 813.41