2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.66
Other open skull fracture with cerebral laceration and contusion with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration
- Short description: Opn skul fx NEC-coma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 803.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 803.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 803.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.66: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.339A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration, initial encounter