2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.6
Closed fracture of orbital floor (blow-out)
- Short description: Fx orbital floor-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 802.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 802.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 802.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.6: 2012 2013 2014.
- Closed fracture of orbital floor (non-blow out)
- Closed fracture orbital floor, blow out type
- Closed FX orbital floor, blow out type
- Orbital (eye socket) fracture
- Orbital floor blow out fx
- Orbital floor fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.3XXA Fracture of orbital floor, initial encounter for closed fracture