2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.86
Open fracture of vault of skull with other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration
- Short description: Opn skul vlt fx-coma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 800.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 800.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 800.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.86: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXB Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S06.369A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration, initial encounter