2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.06
Closed fracture of vault of skull without intra cranial injury with loss of consciousness of unspecified duration
- Short description: Cl skull vlt fx-coma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 800.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 800.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 800.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.06: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXA Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture