2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.25
Demoralization and apathy
- Short description: Demoralization & apathy.
- ICD-9-CM 799.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 799.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.25: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R45.3 Demoralization and apathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.25
- Apathetic 799.25
- thyroid storm (see also Thyrotoxicosis) 242.9
- Apathy 799.25
- Demoralization 799.25